Saturday 13 February 2016

STASH STORAGE SATURDAY ~ SARAH ~ RASKOG

Hello everyone, it's Sarah on the blog today.  

Welcome to my Scrap Space!  I thought I'd invite you all in to see how I organize and create.  First of all, here are a few over all pictures of my room.
  

I have Ikea Alex desk and drawer units, a Raskog and matching chair.
   

The couch is also from Ikea.  My girls like to watch movies on it while I scrap.


My Kallax houses all of my albums, my old Cuttlebug, my typewriter and two teal bins full of miscellaneous junk.

My Raskog is probably my most used crafty items, so I thought I'd show it to you today!


The top has an Antonius container from Ikea.  I keep all of my most used items up here.  Heidi Shine, stamps, roller date stamps, dies, adhesives and current circulation Thickers.   


Second level also has an Antonius container.  This one has 6x6 pads (non-Crate Paper), Thickers (non-Crate Paper), 4x6 and 3x4 cards, doilies and twine.  I usually stick my current circulation stickers on the right side.


The bottom level also has an Antonius container.  This is where my Crate Paper goodies live.  I also put my Citrus Twist kits on the right side.  Crate Paper Thickers are in back.  Phrase roller stamps and Kaisercraft rhinestones.   


Thanks for stopping by the blog today and keep an eye out for more posts about my Scrap Space.  I can't wait to share all of the fun hiding in my Alex drawers!

Sarah 

No comments :

Post a Comment