Thursday 15 September 2016

The gorgeous August Kits & inspiration from Cathi

Hi my name is Cathi O'Neill, an avid scrapbooker, Project Lifer and cardmaker. I am very lucky to be joining the design team for The Scrappery Kit Club. The Scrappery newly run by the amazing Ronelle Palmer, providing scrapbooking, Project Life and embellishment kits often featuring home grown scrapbooking companies like this months company: Cocoa Vanilla and their gorgeous Love Always collection!
Just look at the amazing kits this month:
plk-photo
plk-photo-2
BPK Photo.jpg
Such delicious goodies included in all of the kits!!! Don't walk. Run over and get your subscription now!!
I have had an amazing time creating with these kits, I'd love to show you what I have made, there is a lot to show, so I hope you stay with me!!
tskc-summer-lo
The layouts I have created with the kit so far are both 6x12 layouts. I love this size for my Project Life Album! Here is my first creation using the paper, wood piece and chipboard from the TSK,  the stickers, ephemera and doily from the PLK and vellum, puffy sticker, alphas and sequins from the BPK. There is just an amazing amount of things in the kits! I even took some of the aqua bakers twine from the packaging in my layouts!
tskc-sweet-lo
This is my absolute favorite layout I did with the kit. I layered paper from the TSK and PLK with my beautiful photo of my youngest and my sister in law Nupur, such a sweet moment captured! I have wood pieces, chipboard, stickers, ephemera, an acrylic arrow from J. Corbett Creations, puffy stickers, a resin flower from the bits and pieces kit, enamel dots, sequins , doilies, vellum, so many of the kits amazing contents.
tskc-pl-spread
Here is my Project Life spread featuring the 6x12 layout on the left and a pocket page on the right. All the photos are of a gray but beautiful day at Cannon Beach in Oregon. Again, I used pieces from all the kits to make these creations and I love how it turned out.
tskc-cards
With kits chock full of amazing embellishments and papers, I just had to make a card set. This features sentiments taken from the PLK cut apart sheet, the ephemera pack and the wooden pieces. Lots of stickers, puffy stickers, chipboard pieces, flower, ephemera and flower all came from the kits and made for some rich detailed cards.


Now this year, the planner bug, more specifically the traveler's notebook planner bug bit me big time!  I also took the papers from the TSK and the embellishments from the kits and made an amazing amount of things for my planner. In the collage above you will see my travelers notebook with a charm made from a Corbett's Creation piece with the hearts, and the tassel and butterly charm from the Bits and Pieces set, I love it!  Sticking out from my planner you can see four planner clips I made. The bow and resin flowers comes from the Bits and Pieces set included in the BPK. The flair comes from the TSK. I covered my Hobonichi planner with a removable cover that will just slip on and off using my favorite sheet from the collection. I have also covered a notebook and made a title for it and decoration using many embellishments. I laminated a dashboard and I made a pocket folder, all from the gorgeous papers in the kit.
I still have more left of this beautiful kit and hope to show another layout later this month.
I hope you agree with me that these kits are amazing and just full of things to make your scrapbooking look great! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments :

Post a Comment