Saturday 21 January 2017

Nigella Kit Traveler's Notebook Projects by Cathi


Hello my friends, Cathi here again!! I am back again to start sharing my projects here with the Scrappery!!  My Lilly kit and Christmas kits went missing in the post and never arrived, so I was so delighted to be able to work on projects again when the Nigella kits arrived on my doorstep!  I almost always start with my traveler's notebook, as I absolutely love to to change out my planner decor with each new kit!! I even have some planner spreads I have shown on the video below as well as the covers and folders I have made. I really feel that these kits are amazing not only for Project Life and Scrapbooking for planning as well, an extra reason to get these kits!!  I will be able to get several Scrapbooking layouts, Project Life spreads and I also have plans for cards, tags and off the page home decor!! Look for these in future weeks, I can't wait to share!


My first planner project is this beautiful floral paper from the Moonstruck collection! It is covering my favorite Hobonichi journal and I find these covers make the journal's plain cover protected and stronger as well as just being beautiful. I make a cover that can slip on and off the journal and isn't glued onto it so can be changed out each month. These slip covers also make pockets on the front and back inside covers which is great for keeping little bits and pieces needed for reference, etc.  For my decor on the cover I have used the Moonstruck collection from the Nigella Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) and Scrappery Kit (TSK). I have used the gorgeous puffy stickers, cork stickers and washi stickers to decorate this cover.


Every month I have a monthly vertical insert that I use for memory keeping and which I always use stickers, lettering an photographs to decorate. I always love to make a gorgeous cover for these inserts, again using the beautiful Moonstruck paper featuring one of my favorite Boho motifs, feathers! I have added washi tape stickers, jewels and puffy stickers from the Scrappery Kit as well as a label from the BPK



I always add a folder to my travelers notebook, this time using the gorgeous butterfly paper from the Moonstruck collection. Again I have used the puffy stickers, washi stickers and cork stickers to add decor.


My final projects are two dashboards featuring papers from the Nigella TSK and journal cards and washi tape from the Scrappery owner Ronelle's Cute & Sweet Dori kit featuring these Reset Girl goodies!!

I've recorded a video going through my traveler's notebook sharing pieces from the Scrappery Kit and share it with you here :


No comments :

Post a Comment