Thursday 7 February 2019

More Cards with the Aubrey Kit


Hello scrappy friends!! Cathi back with some more card projects to share from the gorgeous Aubrey kit!!  I just love this Pink Paislee Auburn Lane collection and while I am waiting for my Skye Kit to arrive I needed to get a few more cards done and wanted to share them with you!

These kits are full of the papers and seem to go on forever, great value for money! I used most of the flowers in the last set of cards but had one left, so on this card I added flower die cut, some foiled gold leaves and the ribbon roses from the Pretty Little Pieces sets.  I love the gold foil thickers I used for the sentiment. They came in gold and rose gold and with so many on each sheet that I think they will last for a while.  I finished off the card with the little puffy heart stickers.


Here is a simple Thanks card using a doily layer from the Pretty Little Pieces set, a wooden frame from the collection a the puffy sticker "thanks" heart and bee. I finished off the card with the gold pearls.

My final card is for my parents anniversary this weekend.  I used a doily for this one, some washi tape from the collection and some die cuts. The blinged out bow with a pearl is from the Pretty Little Pieces kit!  Simple but so pretty!  I fhished it off with the gold hearts and alphas!

I hope you enjoyed my second set of cards with the Aubrey kits and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. Hope to see you back soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment