Tuesday 21 October 2014

TSK & BPK - Olivia & Taylor - Layout and Process Video

Hi again Scrappery fans!

Today I have a layout and a process video for you using both Olivia and Taylor, the TSK and BPK for October. These two kits were made for each other. I am in LOVE with the colour palette of mint, peach and apricot. Yum!

I was inspired by the sequins and feathers in The Scrappery Kit to create this design. SO MANY SEQUINS in this kit so you'll still have plenty left over for your other projects. Which is lucky because they are GORGEOUS. Pastel sequins are officially my favourite type of sequin.


I mixed the Heidi Swapp Colour Shine from Taylor with some modelling paste and I was super HAPPY with the results. I applied it over the Heidi Swapp stencil which added an awesome colour and texture to the background. 

I love these numbers which come in the the ephemera pack in Olivia. The font, colours and textures are just stunning. Too bad there is only one of each number! (Sad face).


For on the tips and tricks I used on this layout please check out the process video below! (If you haven't already!)



Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope you are having fun playing with your beautiful kits this month!
Until next time.
Sophie

No comments :

Post a Comment