Tuesday 9 December 2014

November TSK - Camille - Thank You Cards - by Charm


Hello Everyone! Well, it's that time of year again! To make THANK YOU cards for all of the kids teachers - this year I have remembered and have actually made time to make some!

I always am hesitant making them, usually thinking that I can't do it, not enough time, or I've forgotten how to make them. This time however, I found it really easy to whip these two up using the GORGEOUS November TSK - Camille!


All I needed was a little bit of playing with layering a couple of patterned papers from the kit, and a tag & a few Amy Tangerine Ephemera pieces and Enamel dots!


I found the easiest way to attach the layers was to staple them altogether. I've then added a border using a journalling pen, and attached to an already made card using double sided tape!


I love the textured Amy Tangerine Ephemera - of course with a touch of gold foil!


I thought the "ruler" was perfect for a teacher card too...



The alphas I used for "Thank You" are from the PLK Riley Kit which is currently 30% off at The Scrappery - don't forget this fabulous SALE which ends on the 31st Dec 2014 
{make sure you use the code}


I hope I've inspired you to make YOUR Thank You Cards - it really does only take a minute or two - just grab a few bits from your stash and see how you go!

Happy Christmas/End of Year Creating!

xo Charm

No comments :

Post a Comment