Thursday 10 August 2017

"Beautiful Heart" Layout with Lisa

Hi there, Lisa here today to share a 12x12 Scrapbooking layout with you.
I have used the gorgeous "Blair" kits - these kits are packed with lots of Crate Paper goodness (definitely one of my faves) 


I scrapped an old photo of my Nan & i at my Deb ball. I was very close to my Nan - she passed 19 years ago now, I still really miss her.
I have always hated having my photo taken, but I am so happy I have this one.

As you can see I did quite a bit of fussy cutting of the gorgeous flowers. I knew that I was going to base the layout on these flowers while co-ordinating the pink & greens with the colour palette in the photo.


Once I decided on my photo & had a rough plan of the papers I was going to use - I thought I would soften the white cardstock background by using the Perfect Pearls powder that came in the Colour kit.
I sprayed some water on some cellophane packaging then dropped a few specks of powder in the water to create almost a shimmery watercolour. I dabbed the packaging all over the cardstock - then put my paint brush in the colour & flicked more around the page. It helped create a really soft pretty look. I have sharpened & brightened this image so you can get a closer look.


I layered quite a few of the patterned papers & a doily behind the photo & mounted it all on foam tape for dimension.


I added lots of detail by using the puffy stickers, tiny word stickers, sequins, washi tape & a label sticker from the kits. 
Ronelle has once again done a fabulous job co-ordinating all the goodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment