Monday 18 August 2014

Process Video - Bella Grace

Hi guys. It's Kayla here today with my first process video with the August kits. I decided to crack open Audrey and scrap a page of my gorgeous new puppy Bella.

I loved the colours in this kit. They work so well together and that gold star vellum...oh my gosh!

You can still find some of these kits in the store here for a limited time only.


I hope you enjoy this little look through how I created this layout.

Here's a little process video to share with you which shows a little better how I created this layout using Audrey.


I used my typewriter for the first time on a layout! Still getting used to it and there is a bit of shadowing but I really like the look. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch with the gold star vellum to create some extra embellishments. I really have a thing for butterflies and vellum! The gold mist from last month's GLORIA kit looked so awesome on this page also. I think I am now a converted Lindy's Stamp Gang lover! The mists are so fantastic and such great value.


Here's a little close up which shows the texture of the embellishments. This page really captures a lot of my favourite things...stitching, misting, stamping, twine and butterflies! (..oh and sequins of course) How could I forget those?


Bella Grace...another blessing in our ever growing *little* family.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my first layout.

Much love.


No comments :

Post a Comment