Friday 3 April 2015

PLK JULIETTE ~ WEEK 6 ~KAYLA

Hi guys! It's Kayla here back again with my SECOND Project Life spread for the month using the gorgeous JULIETTE kit. I was challenging myself to 'kill a kit' basically. It's sort of a term for using AS MUCH of a kit as you can unit you dwindle it down to the last alpha. I didn't have any trouble at all though getting another spread out of the kit. Mind you I did combine all three kits to work from.

This is my my WEEK SIX in my 2015 Project Life album and I chose this week specifically because it was the week valentines feel so I was able to use some of those Valentines stickers and believe me I used as many as I could. 


Here's the process video.



I once again used lift up cards on this spread just to add a couple of extras. I was going mad on colour sorting my scrapbooking stash this week so I had photos of my sequins getting colour sorted and a big stack of 12x12 papers that I had sorted. It was a lot of work but I found things I had lost for years!


This was my little valentines cards and I added cluster with a few of the valentines themed things. I also added the 'merci' phrase thicker from the TSK BELLA kit as it was leftover and thought it fit well with a thanks for this lovely valentines gift from my partner. My favourite little it of this card is that itty bitty cute conversation heart brad. They melt my heart.


I used that gorgeous gold lips card as my journalling card for the week. I used some Picked Raspberry distress stain and Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Colour Shine to add ink splatters and typed my journalling using the typewriter. I did place a little word sticker 'xoxoxo' in between the lips because I thought that was rather cute.


Here's a last little close up of my spread. I love the top right photo of my puppy and I. I was trying to get a nice 'selfie' with her and it was just a massive fail but I love that I caught one of her 'kissing' me on the cheek. She is adorable. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Much love,

No comments :

Post a Comment