Monday 20 April 2015

TSK BELLA ~ W & S ~ SOPHIE

Hello hello! Oh my goodness, these kits are full of so much love! So many hearts, pinks and reds and the word 'love' that I decided I had no choice but to continue to document it. This time I'm scrapbooking this photo from my uncles wedding. I just love the contrast in this picture. So perfect for scrapbooking. 

That Aztec printed paper was by far my favourite in to the kit so I wanted to feature it a little more on this layout. I added some texture paste over it to mute it a little and blend it into the white cardstock.  I then applied some extra paste and some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine over my dotted Heidi Swapp mask. And of course I had to finish it off with some ink splatters. 


I also added some tiny rub-ons from the BPK amongst the splatters which really added something extra to the layout. 


As well as products from the two kits I also used some washi tape and some We Are Memory Keepers transparency behind my photo. Not that I needed to. I still have so much more of Bella and Valerie left over. What about you?


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. 
I hope you love the new March kit's as much as I do. Can't wait to start playing with them.
Talk to you soon,
 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment