Tuesday 31 March 2015

PLK JULIETTE ~ WEEK 3 ~ ADELE

Hey hey hey scrappy peeps!

It's Adele back with a PLK based double page spread for you today using the PLK Juliette as well as some bits from BPK Valerie and TSK Bella.



I had such fun with the soft feminine tones of these kits and FREAKING ADORED all the embellishments included. I used lots of the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss Ephemera Pack from TSK, that packet of bits and pieces is absolutely EXPLODING with goodies. Such much value in that lil ol' pack! *dances happily*


It was a close call between which alpha I liked most this month - those darling Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Acetate Alphas (from BPK) or the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss Thickers in Dark Grey Foam (from PLK)...



I loved adding a few different embellishment clusters this week, bringing in pieces from all three kits as well as my trusty go to bits and bobs from my stash (wood veneer hearts, enamel dots and tiny word stickers).




I hope you enjoyed my second layout on the blog this month....and heeeeeeere is a matching process video!

*stay tuned for an upcoming TSK process video later this week!*


No comments :

Post a Comment