Monday 18 May 2015

TSK INDI ~ BUT FIRST LET ME TAKE A SELFIE ~ ADELE

What's happening scrapping lovelies?!

Hello, hello, I am back today with my blog post using the March TSK Indi (WHICH WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!).

I adored all the Crate Paper goodies and have had a ball playing with the goodies from the Confetti and Craft Market collections.


When I saw the beautiful floral Crate Paper paper (hehe) I knew I wanted to scrap this photo and echo the floral piece in my hair. I added some water colour pencils to the background to make a soft, feminine feel and use the alphas from the Crate Paper Confetti sticker sheet and the Adorn Thickers in the TSK to spell out my song title.



I was super excited to get these gorrrrgeous Confetti embellished pockets the the BPK Aria this month and further decorated one use elements from the Confetti ephemera pack and sticker sheet, as well as one of the gold glitter clothes pegs. This layout was gold to the max!! 

I added the number 2 as this selfie was taken just before I had a photoshoot for a friend's wedding photography business with my hubby. 



Finally, I added a few finishing details including those amazing Crate Paper word stickers (UM, OBSESSED!) and a roller stamp and Heidi Swapp gold colour shine from my stash.


I will be back later in the week with a process video for you on my next layout, stay tuned and have a lovely week! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment