Friday 29 May 2015

PLK FAITH ~ 20 ~ SOPHIE

Hey y'all, guess who's back? I'm here with a layout using the March PLK, Faith! I just had enough left over from my mini album to create this layout. I probably even have enough for another layout. I have so much ephemera left over.

While creating my mini album I decided I wanted to use this colour scheme in my next layout. Kind of obsessed with this colour palette at the moment. Check out my Pinterest feed if you need proof.
I think this would've looked a lot better with a black and white photo. I just didn't have any with me.

The patterned paper I used was cut up left overs from my mini album. A had a couple of 6x4 cards left over but I didn't choose to use them.


I also added a peg from the BPK, Aria and a tiny word sticker from the Confetti range. These weren't available in the March kits but you can find them the April BPK. Yay, now I have two packs. That was not sarcastic by the way.


Ok, so here's the thing. I did make a process video but the internet on my laptop has completely stopped working. Which is just what you need during the last week of Uni right? And when you have a video to upload. It's been like that all week so hopefully it will start working again soon and I can share it with you.

Thanks for stopping by today,

 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment