Monday 4 May 2015

PLK FAITH ~ MINI ALBUM ~ SOPHIE

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share with you this little mini album I created using the PLK,  Faith. I won't be creating with the TSK this month which is totally fine with me because this kit is AMAZINGLY gorgeous. I'm so happy I got the chance to play with it instead. The Confetti range is so fun. I love the colours, the motifs and those tiny word are to die for.

Project Life cards are so perfect for making mini albums and I found decorating it is much like embellishing your PL spreads. Not that I've ever done any project lifing before. As this kit is themed around birthday and parties and all that good stuff I decided to scrap some photo's from a little photo shoot I had on my birthday. It was so cold that day. I don't remember the last time I wore jeans and it rained on my birthday, if ever.




Below I added a wood veneer arrow from the BPK, Aria. That gorgeous glitter heart is also from the Bits and Piece's Kit.


I made a pocket to insert journalling cards into, and also included one from the BPK.


I can totally see why all you PLer's love label and tiny word stickers. I loved layering them as you can probably see. I am officially obsessed. My tiny word stickers are from the Confetti collection which were already in my stash.



I was at Uni when I created this so unfortunately not within reach of a sewing machine. Otherwise, I would've sewed the hell out of this album. Maybe I will when I get home.
This is a pocket from the BPK which I am going to add a journaling card too.





I also created a very long process video. At the end I do I flicked through of the album for you to get a better idea of what it looks like all together so you can jump to that if you don't want to hear me ramble on for 18 minutes. If you do make sure you grab yourselves a cuppa. Hope you enjoy it.



Thanks for stopping by today,

 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg



No comments :

Post a Comment