Sunday 25 December 2016

"Oh Deer" - Lydia

Merry Christmas!!
Today is the day to be spending time with family and enjoying those special moments, or you could be hiding in your craft room.
 
Lydia here back to share another Christmas 12x12 layout using the Traditional Kit. I hope you are all having/had a wonderful Christmas day.  I have to say this layout is full on Christmassy and I love how it turned out.
 
 
So the main feature on this layout is the fringed Christmas tree. I used strips of most of the patterned paper in this kit and fringed every singe piece with a normal pair of scissors. Lets just say my hands were a little sore afterwards.

 
I than added one of the Elle's Studio embellishment stars with one of the puffy stickers also.

 
And at the bottom of the tree I added a few piece of embellishments with some gold enamel dots.


 
The title for this layout came from the photo of myself with a Snapchat deer filter, which I thought was Christmassy as I have no Christmas photos printed.
 

 
As you would of seen in the full layout photo there is a sewn circle around the whole page. I did try and do three clusters which included the one at the bottom of the tree, this one below with the pink heart and the one in the top left corner.

 
And so this is the top left corner cluster which has a doily, tag, notebook paper, embellishments and some puffy stickers.

 
 
I hope you all have/had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoyed this layout. I will be back soon with more creations.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment