Thursday 1 December 2016

A Project Life Spread with Lisa

Hi there lovelies, Lisa here.
Today I am sharing a Project Life spread I have created using the amazing 'Claudia' kits.

I thought I'd share with you a little bit about my process for Project Life. Sometimes people love Scrapbooking but find it overwhelming to keep up to date. My advice is to NOT worry about keeping up to date ever, just scrap what you want when you want. After all scrapping something is better than having no photos scrapped at all. 
Once I got over that hurdle I have found I am far more productive. I try to print photos off monthly (in the ideal world) then place them in the pockets in chronological order. This way they are ready to scrap when I feel like it. I usually decide to find a spread of photos that will match my kit, or vice versa. When I scrap a 12x12 layout I just put that in the same album in order.

So here is my spread: I used a Becky Higgins design 'A' protector (my fave) and a design 'H'



The thing I love about project life is that it enables me to scrap the not so great or feature photos, you know the everyday stuff. I usually print these type of photos several to a 4x6 then cut them to size.
This spread is of photos from May last year! We bought a Bellini (which I refer to as a poor mans Thermomix) we love it & spent the first few weeks cooking everything we could in it! So this was a great way to document it.


Here are some close ups:
I even used the tissue paper the kit came in to create a pretty frill on my title card.


I am so in love with the gold foiled vellum!


I hope you have enjoyed checking out my PL spread today. Do you subscribe to our fab kits? if you do make sure to show us what you create on instagram & or our facebook page. If you don't subscribe - make sure you check out our kits.

Lisa xo 


No comments :

Post a Comment