Thursday 8 December 2016

Dec 2016 Layout with Lisa using the December Days Traditional Kit

Hi, Lisa here today sharing a 12x12 layout using the gorgeous December Days -Traditional Kit.

I might have got all 3 kits eeek ...well I do love them all! 
This kit is packed with so many goodies lots from Elle's Studio.

Here is the layout...


It's a pretty clean & simple layout that will probably be a title page in my album.
I just did a bit of a photo shoot with some bits & pieces I have bought this year for Christmas celebrations.


I'm a big fan of acrylic pieces & I especially love the font of this one.
You can see I layered lots of pretty papers from the kit under the photo. I also added some pen outlines & red ink to some of the edges for definition - this gives the page a crisper look as lots of the colours in this collection are muted.



I also cut a doily from the kit in 1/2 and placed half on each side under the layers. Added some of the pretty ephemera pieces (stars & word strips) and some ink spots to bring it all together.


Another close up of the layers & my photo. Creating a collage in a 4x6 is a great way to show a snapshot if items or an event.

I hope you've enjoyed my share today.
Pop over to The Scrappery shop if you'd like to see what Christmas kits we have left - they are fabulous value.

Lisa xo

No comments :

Post a Comment