Sunday 2 July 2017

'happy sweet 16th birthday' - Lydia

Hello Scrappery peeps, Lydia back to finally share another project using the 'Belle' kits. The past few weeks has been crazy with end of semester exams and then a school camp to start the school holidays, and in that process I lost my creative mojo and have been stuck in the ditch trying to get back out of it. But I am back and ready to get the paper and glue back out and to create.

So here is a project a I have been meaning to do a blog post for a few weeks and it is a sweet 16th card I made for one of my friends. I love how this card turned out wit the beautiful florals in the 'Belle' kits.

 
 
I did do a little bit of fussy cutting of the florals but it was worth it because they are gorgeous. I did use doily from my stash as it did need something delicate in the background.


I used the fabric Thickers and I also used one of the Cocoa Vanilla wood veneer words that says 'sweet'. I love the addition of the wood veneer and different font within the alpha's.


And of course to finished the card I added some of the beautiful glittery Cocoa Vanilla Studio enamel dots.

 
So I hope you like this card and I will sure be back very soon to share another project.
I am glad I am back and can't wait to do another blog post.
 
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment