Monday 27 November 2017

Dream Big: Another Card Set Using the Violet Kits


Hello my crafty friends! Cathi back again!! I have a second set of cards to share with you today using the gorgeous Violet Kits featuring the Bohemian Dream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.  There is always so much in the kits, they are really bursting with papers and embellishments, making cards and layouts full of amazing detail.


For my first card I used the beautiful Flower Child paper from the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK) for my base. I took a cut apart image from the Boho Bits sheet in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and layered it on top of the base. I've added the heart flair, as well as the sentiment and flower ephemera from the TSK,  The chipboard butterfly sticker and the gold bling are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK). To finish the card I added a stitched border around the card.



My second card uses the very arty Abstract paper from the TSK for its base.   I added tons of the chipboard stickers from the BPK and the butterfly ephemera and heart stickers are from the TSK. I finished this card off with the stitched border as well.

I love making cards with my kits, as well as the planner goodies and layouts, so many different projects, and I still have a lot of my kit left for more!  I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment