Thursday 16 November 2017

Project Life page with Lisa using the VIOLET kits

Hi there
Lisa here today to share a Project Life page - I have created using the VIOLET kits.


This week I definetly didnt shy away from the gorgeous soft pastels & florals in this collection.
So many choices in the Cocoa Vanilla "Bohemian Dream" collection.

This layout is of my gorgeous dog "Pepper" I was creating in my craft room & she whinged until I got her a chair to sit next to me! Yes, it's true. So I had to capture the moment.


The chipboard stickers along with pink alpha that came in the kits were perfect for my title. how gorgeous is that heart paper! Oh My!


These kits have so many gorgeous ephemera pieces - which makes putting a page together so easy.
A simple drawn outline with a pen helps bring all the elements together. 




I layered some doilies from the kit to give it almost a look of being an envelope.



Oh those florals, layering them & adding them in clusters is one of my favourite things to do.

Well that's about it for today's share. I hope showing how I have used these kits - shows just how easy it is to out a Project Life spread together.


Thanks for stopping by.







No comments :

Post a Comment