Saturday 2 December 2017

"Good Fun" Scrapbook Layout with Lisa

Hi there 
Lisa here today to share a 12x12 Scrapbook Layout - using the divine VIOLET kits.
This layout I thought it would be fun to focus on geometric shapes to construct the layout.




The photo is of my close family friends having fun at the beach. I love that even though the "Bohemian Dream' collection is quite bright & full of gorgeous florals it can still really compliment a beach photo.


I cut all the triangles by hand using a pencil & ruler. I layered all the pieces on card stock background slightly larger to emphasise.
I used the sweet floral wreath stamp in the kit to stamp a light background image on the white alpha chipboard word stickers. I used the Tim Holtz distress marker that we got on the kit to 'ink' up the stamp!


Some close ups...


I hope you have enjoyed my share today - make sure you check out the kits & all the goodies in our shop.

Have a great day!

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment