Sunday 18 March 2018

'SNAP' - Lydia

Good morning scrappy friends. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and that you have all received your new "Olivia" kits.

Today I am sharing another 12x12 layout using the last kit called "Willow". I love this kit as it has such bright fun colours. So here is my layout, featuring some hexagons.

 
 
 
These Thinkers in the "Willow" kit are stunning, I love them so much. They are just perfect to give the layout a little bit of sparkle.
 
 
I had a lot of fun picking out the patterned paper for the hexagons. Once I had worked out the placement of each one I picked a few to hand stitch around with just some white embroidery thread.
 
 
Of course I made some clusters around the layout. This cluster below has some thin embroidery thread as well as one of the pretty charms from the 'Good Vibes' Crate Paper collection which is feature in these kits, some enamel dots and that gorgeous bird ephemera from the ephemera pack. It's the bird the cutest?
 
 
I used the stamp set from the "Good Vibes" collection that is in the kit as well to add a bit of a feature to where there was some plain space on the layout. And I love that typewriter font too.
 
 
And another little cluster.
 
 
 
Overall I had some fun making this layout and I hope you are inspired to finish the weekend with some creative time.
 
Have a great day Lydia xxx
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment