Sunday 1 April 2018

'SPARKLE tonight' - Lydia

Hello Scrappery friends, Happy Easter to you all!! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend filled with loads of chocolate and hot cross buns.
 
So today I am back to share another layout using the new 'Olivia' kits. I am hoping you have all received your kits by now and are enjoying creating with them. 
 
 
Now what's a layout without some pretty KaiserCraft flowers. These blush flowers work beautifully with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection 'More Than Words'. This collection is also perfect for those Easter photos you will have to documenting as the pastel colours are perfect.
 
 
I can just say now that all my projects using the 'Olivia' kits will have fussy cut butterflies, because they are gorgeous.  
 
 
This layout doesn't have many embellishments are the main feature is the fringed paper that I cut using the patterned paper in he kits. For my title I added I used the two differ Thickers that come in the kits tooo.
 
 
 
Again, I hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekend and maybe get a little creative time to have a pay with your kits.
 
Lydia xxx 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment