Wednesday 24 July 2019

Amora Kit Card Creations by Cathi


Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again.  This week I have a set of three cards from the gorgeous Amora kit using the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Happiness collection. I love the bright happy colors in this one!



For my first card I used the watercolor soft blue paper Good Vibes from the Happiness collection in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). I layered it with a gorgeous doily from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).  On top of the loily I added the One of a Kind banner and floral die cut from ephemera in the TSK.  The blue flowers came from the BPK and the pretty butterfly is a cardstock sticker from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK).   I finished off the card with stitching around the border.



For my second card I used the black dotted side of the Botanical Bliss paper from the TSK. The dark paper made all the bright colors really shine!. I added some twine from my stash around the paper for some texture.  I added the tag, flower and heart ephemera from the TSK. The hello and the flair also come from the TSK. The blue flower is from the BPK.


For my final card I used more of the blue watercolor paper from the TSK.  The You are My Happy cutout is from the PLK which I layered on next.   I then added the flair and heart ephemera from the TSK. The pink flowers are from the TSK and the pink rhinestones are from the BPK. Again I finished it up with a stitched border.

Cards are always some of my favorite things to make with the kits!  I hope you enjoyed the projects and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've some scrapbooking and a mixed media canvas coming up! Hope to see you back soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment