Monday 15 July 2019

Amora Kit Creations

Amora Kit Creation #2 with Stacy


Hello Lovelies ... thanks for taking the time to come and have a look at my creations from the last couple of weeks that I have made from the amazing Amora Kit.

Creation #2 is a Happy Mail Tag Flipbook.

I decided to make this a very pretty project and the colours and pretty items that are included in the Amora kit made it very easy to put it together ...

I copic coloured Stamping Bella images and thought the images went well with my pretty theme.



For one of the pages I created a crape paper rosette adding it to a doily from the Amora kit and topping it with a tulle bow, a paper flower, and a tiny tag with one of the word stickers from the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Sticker sheets all included in the TSK & BPK




To finish up creation #2 I used a quote from the Happiness 12 x 12 cut apart sheet included in the PLK.
I am very pleased with how this pretty little Happy Mail come together ... 




Amora Kit Creation #3 with Stacy 

Deciding to go with an off the page project this time i chose to decorate a mini clipboard.



Firstly I have been wanting to use the beautiful The Scrappery packaging into my crafting so in this creation the backing for my digital stamped image from All Dressed Up is the gorgeous black and white packaging you will recognise from the kits, I think the black and white stripes look amazing with the beautiful colours included in the kits.


On the removable focal point, copic coloured digital stamp is framed with a frame from the Happiness ephemera and I have attached a paper tassel also from the ephemera. Along with the paper flowers included in Amora Kit I put in a few from my stash.

When removing the focal point the clipboard is still very usable. I have used scrap pieces of paper and glued them down randomly adding a doily and doing a layer of mod podge over the lot. After that had dried I put on a word also from the Happiness collection ... and a scrap piece of lace I had on my desk and thought it was perfect with this Kit.


I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared with you this week. I had so much fun making creation #2 & #3 from the Amora Kit and maybe I have inspired you to make something a bit different then a scrapbook layout or a page in your project life. With all the goodies that are included in The Scrappery Kits why not do it all.
Please if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask in the comments below.

To purchase the Amora Kits please contact Ronelle via email through The Scrappery online shop.

Unitl next time ... take care 
💙 Stacy 














No comments :

Post a Comment