Friday 26 July 2019

Lisa with a 12X12 Layout share using the Amora Kits

Hey There.

Lisa back again, to share a layout using the 'Amora' Kits.

Today's layout is a totally different look achieved with the same kits. I am sure you will agree these kits are at glance mostly soft florals with lots of pink and other pastels, as they contain the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla 'Happiness' collection.



So as you can see this is a very BLUE layout, almost monochromatic. Different shades of blue with some touches if white.

I like to challenge myself and also try to think out side the square, I think it helps keep things interesting and extends the usability of a kit.

Once I decide to do a layout like this, I pick out as many papers and embellishments from the kit in this colour - I may not use them all but I have a selection to work with.


This design is very simple and clean, but still allows you to build the layers.
I basically cut each element in half and replicated it mirrored on each side.

You can see the photo is almost a little over exposed with a blue tinge, which is also accentuated by the blue surrounding it.


Punching some shapes can help increase the amount of elements you have to work with in the same colour or coordinating.


The word pieces from Cocoa Vanilla make creating a title super simple.


Here you can see I embossed the first/last layer of white card layering to add more interest and texture. It also helps everything work together more cohesively. 

Some ephemera and enamel dots as always help bring everything together.


I hope you have enjoyed my share today and it encourages you to look at your kits and stash differently too.

Make sure you stop by the shop to check out all the goodies and kits available.

Have a great day :-)



No comments :

Post a Comment