Wednesday 7 August 2019

Amora Mixed Media Canvas with Cathi


Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again.  This week I have a mixed media canvas where I used my Colour Kit (TCK) and all the rest of the kits gorgeous contents. I had a great time putting this together and getting messy and creative!


The base of my canvas is scraps of all the gorgeous papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Happiness collection from the main Scrappery Kit (TSK)!! I adhered them to my canvas using gel medium and then sealing them in with the medium as well. This is a great way to use up all those off-cuts and scraps from the kit!


In this first close up you can see the doily from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK). The gorgeous butterfly die cut is in the from the TSK.  I used the Kaisercraft templates and the Dazzlerz Foiled Again Texture Paste from the TCK to make some gorgeous patterns on my canvas.


I took the Shimmerz Orange Sherbet paint as well as the texture paste to add some color and texture around the edge of the canvas. The paper word stickers are from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and the pink paper flowers are from the TSK.


Here you can see more of the pink paper flowers and the beautiful lace flower on top of the beautiful butterfly die cut from the TSK.


In my final close up I have added the die cut ephemera Thankful word from the TSK to finish off the canvas. I wanted the canvas to have inspiring words along with the symbol of beauty and freedom the butterfly represented. I love the word stickers and the ephemera for adding inspiration!

I am so glad I got messy this week with the kits!  I hope you enjoyed the canvas and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE.  Hope to see you back soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment