Thursday 18 May 2017

Traveller's Notebook spread with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today sharing a spread I have done in my Traveller's Notebook - using the "Belle" kits.


You may have seen I have scrapped this photo on a 12x12 layout previously - but I love it & was happy to scrap it again! It's a selfie taken by my daughter & her bestie using a snap chat filter. 

I like to think of my TN as a mini scrapbook or portable memory keeper, I really enjoy creating in it.


Some close ups...
This is the first time I cut in to the gorgeous Navy floral vellum from "Cocoa Vanilla Studio" oh was it hard to do lol....its sooooo pretty! 


The tiny word stickers from the sticker sheet are a perfect element to create a type of journalling, whilst still keeping it clean & simple.


A frame to outline the photo & a flair to finish it off.



Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed my share.
Make sure you pop over to the shop to check out our kits & other goodies.




No comments :

Post a Comment