Thursday 25 May 2017

"US" layout - with Lisa

Hi there, Lisa here today - sharing a layout.

I have scrapped a very rare photo of my husband & I, neither of us like to be in front of the camera. This photo was taken in Kiama N.S.W. - one of our most favourite places.
As I was typing this blog post I realised that this post goes up on our 21st Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe its been that long - where have all the years gone?


I used all the gorgeous "Cocoa Vanilla Studio" - "Wild at Heart" collection that is in the "Belle" kits.


Here is a close up angled shot so you can see some of the layering.
I used the gorgeous vellum as a base on the white card stock & used some of the cut a parts to create a feature in the design.



Some more close ups...I used lots of the goodies from the kit, chipboard stickers, doily, flair, ephemera & rubber pieces.



I hope you have enjoyed my share today, thanks for stopping by.
Make sure you check out our great kits & other items in the shop.

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment