Monday 9 April 2018

My First Olivia Projects: Card Set of 3



Hello again my crafty friends! Cathi back again with my first projects featuring the gorgeous Olivia kits!! I received my kits last week and got to work on several projects at once!  My first project I am sharing is a set of cards featuring the Cocoa Vanilla Studios More Than Words collection that features in these Olivia kits. Yet another gorgeous kit chock full of gorgeous items perfectly curated by our Ronelle!!

 
My mum isn't very well at the moment and I live 6000 miles away so I made this card with her in mind. I just love the "so very dear to my heart" illustration, and made that the centerpiece of my card. For the base of the card I used the polka dotted Collage paper from the More Than Words collection included in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). I added some stitching around the edge for a bit of extra detail.  For the "dear to my heart" card, I added the vellum from the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK) and added stitching around the card. I popped it up on foam tape in the center of the card.  The flower ephemera, heart puffy stickers and chipboard heart stickers can be found in the TSK, while the More than Words flair button and Kaisercraft blooms came from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK)


For my next card, I used the gorgeous floral Precious paper from the collection in the TSK. I inked the edges with distress ink and added a journaling card from the BPK. The flowers and hello lovely are chipboard stickers also from the TSK. I added some heart puffy stickers and clear rhinestones along with a vellum butterfly ephemera from the PLK.


For my final card I used another piece of the Collage paper from the TSK, again with a stitched border. I layered the weathered wood design from the Precious paper over the base and stitched the edge as well.  I added the beautiful "you make my heart sing" chipboard sticker, flowers, a butterfly and puffy heart stickers from the TSK. The twine and the sequins come from the Pretty Little Pieces kit. The flair button comes from the BPK.

I love this beautiful Cocoa Vanilla collection and the cards I made with it. I hope you like them too! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.  I'll be back next week with a planner project and have some layouts in planning stages! Hope to see you here soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment