Monday 23 April 2018

Planner Projects with the Olivia Kits!


Hello again my crafty friends! Cathi back again with some projects featuring the gorgeous Olivia kits!!  I missed last week as we had our beloved pet of 18 years, "Stumpy", our cat, pass away unexpectedly after a very short illness. We weren't expecting it as she had been in great health for so long and it hit the whole family very hard and I got sidetracked with my projects.  Next week I will be doing a Traveler's Notebook layout commemorating our cat with this gorgeous kit. We are still expecting to see her around every corner and it will take us a while to get used to her absence. Sigh.  My first set of projects here are the journal covers I made for my traveler's notebook. I love to change these every kit even if the notebook inside them might remain for several months. It freshens the look of my notebook and keeps the creative juices flowing.  The More than Words collection from Cocoa Vanilla is just so beautiful and feminine I am really loving the colors and how these projects turned out.


My first notebook cover uses the gorgeous watercolor paper "Darling Buds" from the More than Words collection found in the main Scrappery Kit (TSK). The deer is a chipboard sticker and puffy heart stickers are also from the TSK.  I fussy cut some butterflies from a journaling card in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and the cardstock stickers are from the PLK as well.  The rhinestones on the butterflies are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).


My next notebook cover is the gorgeous chevron paper from the TSK.  The flower and "moments" stickers are chipboard stickers from the  TSK as well as the puffy heart and the ephemera piece "remember this". The cardstock text sticker is from the PLK


For my final notebook cover I used the beautiful "Precious" paper from the TSK.  Again I've used chipboard frame, heart, love this and butterfly stickers from the TSK, along with the puffy heart stickers.



As well as my B6 traveler's notebook, I uses a micro sized traveler's notebook for my wallet and I have a set of 4 small dashboards that I can switch out with each new kit. For these I used a selection of papers from the TSK and a cut out from the PLK. I've added several ephemera pieces from the TSK along with my favorite puffy heart stickers. The deer is a cardstock sticker from the PLK along with the text sticker.


My final project is a planner spread using a combination of ephemera from the TSK and cardstock stickers from the PLK. I just love using the kits on planner spreads. I also did a bit of stamping using the stamp set in the PLK.

These kits are just so versatile: planner projects, cards, scrapbooking, even mixed media!  I will have projects in all these genres coming up in the next few weeks! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE. Hope to see you here soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment