Monday 30 April 2018

Olivia Kits: Traveler's Notebook Layout


Hello again my crafty friends! Cathi back again with a traveler's notebook layout featuring the gorgeous Olivia kits!!  As I mentioned last week, our beloved cat (Unfortunately named Stumpy due to her stumpy tail, broken by a mean tomcat. My husband named her!!) passed away at 18 after a very short illness, thankfully. We were all heartbroken, especially because she has always been in such good health, and we just weren't prepared for it.  I knew I needed to do a layout as a tribute to her memory and the Cocoa Vanilla More than Words collection in the Olivia kits had some wonderful quotes and words about love that worked perfectly.


For the background paper I used on the photo page, I took the black floral Gossamer paper from the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK).  The black tones in with the gorgeous colouring on our kitty and with the subject matter of a memorial page and mourning.  The heart stickers are chipboard stickers from the TSK and the "wonderful" tab and text stickers are cardstock stickers from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). 


In this photo you can see the gorgeous "You are Loved" flair button from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK). The ephemera "my darling" and chipboard banner are from the TSK.


On my journal page I have used the gray thickers from the TSK to spell out Stumpy's name. The cardstock sticker "so very thankful for you" is from the PLK and the heart stickers and heart and arrow chipboard stickers are from the TSK.

These kits are just so versatile: planner projects, cards, scrapbooking, even mixed media!  I will have projects in all these genres coming up in the next few weeks! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE. Hope to see you here soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment