Friday 14 June 2019

Lisa with some Interactive Memory Dex cards and a Gift Bag

Hey There.

Lisa here today to share my first creations using the Amora Kits  💗


Have you seen these Kits? They are so gorgeous, yes I always say that lol 

BUT ... They have so much Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness range in them and as usual Ronelle (Boss Lady) has done an amazing job adding lots of coordinating goodies.


My creations are a bit different today, lately I am addicted to making my own envelopes/bags.

I am also loving making Memory Dex cards!

I have a Rolodex, so I collect them myself - I also send them to friends as Happy Mail.




Once you start making these envelopes, you cant stop!

I have made them in all sizes!

They are really easy to make, you can find lots of tutorial online - just search for Policy Envelope.

They are a great way to use up your patterned paper pads, in this instance i used a 12x12 double sided paper from the kit. 

I made a bag topper using some patterned paper scraps and some ephemera.


I add some double sided tap to the seal of the envelope, but I don't use it - I keep it for my recipient, so they can re-use it.  Just use some low tack washi to close it.




The first card is a pretty shaker window feature.

The sequins in this kit are Divine, the colour palette!

I used the tulle in the kit instead of acetate to hold the sequins in and add interest.

Remember even if you don't make or collect Memory Dex cards, my idea can easily be transferred to a card, a layout or a journal.




I made the circular shaker piece using a die cut from the ephemera pack.

I then adhered it to my card base with foam tape, then layered it up with lots of pretties.




This next Memory Dex is a little different on how it is interactive.

Quite often in Happy Mail Tea of Coffee bags are exchanged as a fun little token

I made this card heavily focused on butterflies and decided to add a belly band to hold a tea bag.



I also made a little pocket to hold a tag on the reverse.

This card was all about the colour pallet, butterflies and layers.

Here is a pic of the front without the Tea bag inserted.


I kept the tag on them using some of the butterfly stickers from the  sticker sheet.




Here is the reverse of the card, a mini pocket to fit my tag.


I really apologise for the varied lighting in the photos, Melbourne's Winter uggghh...Even editing them leads to such inconsistency.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my share today.



Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment