Friday 28 June 2019

Lisa with a 12X12 Layout The Amora kits




Hi there, Lisa here to share a layout using the Amora Kits 💓


Now I know nearly every scrapper there ever was has already created beautiful pages with the Floral wreath that is from Cocoa Vanilla's 'Happiness' collection.





However I could not resist using it!

Here is my take on it.



I wanted to keep it fairly simple, as most of the work is already done for you. The beautiful florals and ink spots are just stunning.



My goal was to maintain the wreath as the main feature and duplicate some fo the floral by creating layers and depth.


I added quite a few of the die cut floral pieces to do this, adhering them with foam tape.

Some neutral layers and a pretty doily to matte the photo.


Here are some close ups of the layers and details.




Some tiny word stickers and sequins always add the final touches.


Adding a flair always adds another great feature and focal point.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my share.

Make sure you check out our kits and other goodies in the SHOP.



No comments :

Post a Comment