Wednesday 15 May 2019

More Cards with Cathi and the Skye Kits!


Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again. This week I would love to share with you my third and final set of cards with the Skye kits! I've run out of card sized scraps to do any more, but the fact that I got 9 cards, three layouts, and two sets of planner pages out of the kits speaks for itself! Amazing value in the kits!


For my first card I used the beautiful Mixed Blessing paper from Cocoa Vanilla Midnight collection found in the main Scrappery Kit (TSK).  I layered a cut out from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and added some gorgeous puffy hearts that were a bonus with the kit.  I edged the papers in distress ink and added a sewn border to finish off the card.


For my next card I used the same gorgeous paper from the TSK. I added a doily from the Pretty Little Pieces embellishment pack in the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK)Next I added the heart jar and diamond ephemera from the BPK and the Live the Life You Love from the cut out sheet in the PLK.  I edged the base paper in distress ink and finished off the card with the puffy heart stickers and the stitched  border.


For my final card I used the lovely stripey Sophisticated paper from the TSK. The "So Lovely" cut out is from the PLK and I added the grey dots from the BPK. The twine is from my own stash.  I finished the card off again with a sewn border.

I love how the cards turned out, despite being more limited with embellishments this go around!!  I hope you enjoyed them and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've got more cards coming up! Hope to see you back soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment