Sunday 30 November 2014

November TSK- Camille - Layout and Process Video (with Sophie)

Hi everyone, long time, no see! (Or so it feels). Today I have a layout that I created using Camille, the November Scrappery Kit. Initially I wasn't a fan of the colour combination that is used in the new Amy Tan collection but I'm really happy with how the layout came together.


I sprayed the wood veneers, the chipboard frame and 'awesome' from the BPK, with some Mister Huey's mist. The colour works really well in bringing the entire layout together.


I created my quote/title using these alphas which are available in the store. 'Always' I cut from one of the ephemera pieces. But if you wanted to used that piece on another project there is also an 'always' in the rub-on pack.


I am in LOVE with the Amy Tan rub-ons that came in the kit. The watercolour circles are my favourite. They're great if you want to add some watercolour to your page but don't want to create I mess.

For more info on how I created this layout check out the process video below. And count how many times I say 'um'! Haha


Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Scrapping!
Sophie



No comments :

Post a Comment