Thursday 8 June 2017

"Beautiful You" Layout

Hi There
Lisa here today sharing a layout using the gorgeous "Belle" kits.
This time I got a little bit messy - with a mixed media background for my layout.


Here is the finished layout.
As you can see I used a cut file on my background, it was a freebie I got from Paper Issues.


Here are some close ups...


Here you can see the detail & embellishment cluster...



I thought I'd show you some close up of the background as well. I did prepare my cardstock with clear gesso & dried that off first. 
I did the packaging technique for the Kaisermist, I just get smooshing it until I was happy. 
I did the same with the gold paint, liquefying it a bit by spraying water on to the pain blob on  the cellophane packaging. I also added some teal/mint spray from my stash  & just randomly flicked it around for some contrast.


These 2 mixed media products were included in the MM kit! Along with a stencils set.


I went quiet crazy (for me - lol) on the Mixed Media background, knowing that I would be covering it partially with cut file & the photo etc

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed my share.
Go & check out our fab kits here.







1 comment :

  1. It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner.
    jantakhoj hyderabad

    ReplyDelete