Thursday 22 June 2017

Pocket Letter with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today to share a project using the "Belle" kits.
This week I decided on something a little different - a Pocket Letter.

This is a fun way to work with a collection & it really showcases all the goodies.
I used a coin collector pocket - as I love the size of the squares, they are supercute!

So I just cut lots of squares of patterned paper, put them in each square - ensuring I was mixing up the bolder & softer patterns.


Here are some close ups...
As you can see I decorated each of the squares with different embellishments.
Some of the chunky items like flowers, flair, frames & some die cuts - I stuck to the outside of the pocket.




I love shaker pockets & what could be cuter than a mini one using the gorgeous sequin mix we get in the kits!
I used some co-ordinating washi from my stash to finish it off.


I hope you have enjoyed my share today - I plan to add a letter & send this pocket letter as some happy mail to a friend.
If you'd like to check out our kits & other items in the shop follow this link.
Lisa XO


No comments :

Post a Comment