Thursday 1 June 2017

"Hello Gorgeous" TN spread with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today sharing a Traveller's Notebook spread I have done using the "Belle" kits.


I have scrapped a 3x4 photo of our gorgeous Spoodle "Pepper" we love her to pieces.
I have kept the layout quite simple once again using some gorgeous goodies from Cocoa Vanilla Studios "Wild at Heart" collection from the kits.


I made a crepe paper rosette as a feature on the left side. I just added double sided tape to a 1inch punched circle of paper then roughly folded the crepe paper in a concertina fold & adhered it to the circle. I stapled the centre for extra strength then decorated the centre with some ephemera.


Some more close ups. 
I like to have lots of 3D, layered items in my spreads. Yes, it can make the TN quite chunky 
when its full - but I am okay with that.
(Reminds self there are no rules!)



I love the little squiggle stamp that is one the roller stamp that came in the PL kit! Too cute & adds that last little something.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my share.
Make sure you check out our kits in the shop!
If you're looking for an Aussie based kit that offers value for money, check us out!

Lisa XO





No comments :

Post a Comment