Wednesday 8 May 2019

Cathi's May Planner Projects with the Skye Kit

Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again. This week I would love to share some planner projects for May that I have made using the Skye kits and the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Midnight collection.  I am nearing the end of my kit and at this point just have paper scraps left which I will use next week to make a final set of card from the kit!  


This first project is a dashboard for my May traveler's notebook. I used the beautiful Mixed Blessing paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Midnight collection for the base of my dashboard, layering the  Moonlight and Inspired papers on top. I added the title "May" using the Thickers from the main Scrappery Kit (TSK). The papers are also from the TSK.  The puffy hearts are a bonus item that came with the Skye kits and flower die cut is from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) and the enamel dots are from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). 

This notebook houses my calendar and journal as well as May goals and habit trackers. I am currently loving my planning style, a monthly calendar and daily journal and record of each day. I write down my list of things I plan to do and fill in with thoughts and happenings.  I have used the kit to make my dashboard and embellish lots of my pages.


For this page, I made myself an inspirational layout on the left side for the start of the month.  I used the Cocoa Vanilla Moonlight paper in the TSK for the base of the layout. I added a picture frame from the die cuts in the BPK.  The Shine Bright cutout comes from the PLK, and the chipboard hearts are from the TSK.  My typical daily journal these days is on the right. I do a bit of lettering, write in my plans the night before and my happenings in the evenings.  I used strips of the Inspire paper from the TSK as a faux washi, and for the little flags I used to decorate my page. The clear sticker flowers and heart mason jar are from the BPK.


I love how clean and simple and fresh my May calendar turned out!!  The large heart flower and leaves are all die cuts from the BPK.  The clear stickers are also from the BPK and the Remember cut out is from the PLK.


For my final project I am showing my habit tracker and goals page.  Again, I simply used lots of the clear stickers found in the BPK to embellish this.  I am getting down to my last bits and pieces now literally, as I have also done a card set for next weeks projects!

I love how the planner pages turned out using the beautiful colors and designs from the Cocoa Vanilla Midnight papers and embellishments!!  I hope you enjoyed them and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've got more cards coming up! Hope to see you back soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment