Friday 10 May 2019

A Mini Pocket Letter/Happy Mail with Lisa

Hi there.

Lisa here today to share a project I have created using the Skye kits.

Get ready for Cocoa Vanilla 'Midnight' overload!

Today I have a mini pocket letter which I am going to send to a friend as some Happy Mail.


I am nearing the end of my kits, so this project is perfect to make - it uses up lots of bits & pieces.

I used a coin collectors plastic sleeve, as I really like the size of the squares. Super cute!



I have lots of close ups for you today. Rather than babble on, you can check out the pics - they are pretty self explanatory.




You name it, I have used it. Scraps of paper, tags, stickers, flair.


I have filled quire a few of the pockets with pretties that my Happy Mail recipient can use.

Stickers, Tags, Wood Veneer, sequins & Bling.


Make sire you check out our kits & all the other goodies on our website.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.

No comments :

Post a Comment