Wednesday 1 May 2019

Beautiful Girls Layout with Cathi and the Skye Kit


Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again. This week I would love to share another traveler's notebook layout I have made using the Skye kits which feature the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Midnight collection. This week I added a little mixed media to my layout with the gorgeous Colour Kit (TCK)!! 


This week I decided to do a two page spread in my traveler's notebook.  I used the gorgeous whitewashed wood paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio paper called Bright from the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK)I used a photo of my eldest daughter and two of her friends getting ready for a dance. Sigh, they grow up too fast!  In this closeup you can see the gorgeous liquid watercolours I used from the Colour Kit (TCK). To add them I used the waterbrush included in the kit and had fun mixing them around. I used the stencil included in the kit to add the gold hearts and dots. The flag die cut came from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).


Here you can see more of my mixed media watercolour background. On top of the photo, I added a chipboard flower and the bloom and grow flair from the TSK. The all smiles is from the ephemera pack in the BPK.  The x pattern stickers you can see on the background are clear stickers that are also from the BPK


The left side of the layout is a simple title. The beautiful die cut is from the TSK. The purple letters that say girls and the word stickers are both from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK)

I hadn't done a two page spread for a while and I really like the way it turned outI hope you enjoyed my layout with the Skye kit and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've got another layout and more cards coming up soon! Hope to see you back soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment