Thursday 2 May 2019

Bloom & Grow Layout - with Lisa using the SKYE kits 💜

Hi There,

Lisa here today sharing a layout using the Skye kits.

My sister had her first baby recently, which is very exciting - it's so lovely to have a new little nephew.

Not only to cuddle but to scrapbook!





I went with a 8.5 X 11 layout, I have been doing a few pages this size recently - just to mix things up a bit. It also works quite well when scrapping a smaller/single photo.

Isn't Noah just adorable 💙

So most of the projects I have done so far with the Skye kits have been pretty soft pastels & florals.
I am not about girl being pink & boys being blue by any means, I did however want a softer more neutral look for this photo.


I picked out some blue, grey & white pieces to use as a basis for my layout, who would have thought there were so many no pink, peach pastels in this collection/kit.

Limiting what you have to work with can make things much easier than becoming overwhelmed.



Here are some closeups of the layout & the detail.


How perfect is the jar of hearts embellishment!


The Vellum layer softens everything.




I love the Silver Freckled Fawn puffy hearts they add a great blingy element without being too over the top.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my share this week.

Make sure you check us out on Instagram, Facebook & our website where you can also what goodies we have in the shop.





No comments :

Post a Comment