Wednesday 4 March 2015

NOTES AND THINGS ~ PROJECT LIFE WEEK ONE ~ CHARM

Hi guys! Here's something different! While waiting for the GORGEOUS January & February Kits I have had a play with the Notes & Things Kit that I purchased through The Scrappery shop - did you know you can purchase lots of other goodies from the shop not just the kits? Why not pop on over and take a look!

Anyway, I have created this Project Life Spread using the gorgeous Cards and Embellishments from the kit, plus a few bits from old kits and one or two items from my own stash...:

Here's the Left side: 


and a couple of closeups of my favourites:

I used the gorgeous alphas from previous kits, and enamel dots as well...


and the Rights Side, which seems a little busier than the left!


I love that there were embellishments in the Notes & Things PL kit, it gives the pages just that little bit of dimension - perfect for Pocket Pages...


I love how this one turned out too - I have actually attached this photo to a 3x4 card to make it a 6x4.

The Notes & Things cards are perfect for those that love the stitched and embellished look, without having to do all of the work. The cards come already embellished. Here I have just added "The Best Day" Die cut and "Until" alpha stickers, date and journalling, the rest is already created for me!


I loved this kit, and am happy that I have still a few bits to play with! I am sure you will see them sneak into more of my creations very soon!

Happy Creating!




No comments :

Post a Comment