Friday 20 March 2015

TSK BELLA ~ SISTERS ~ SOPHIE

Hi everyone, today's layout is featuring, Bella, the gorgeous TSK from February. While this kit is themed around love and Valentine's Day it doesn't have to feature a married couple or boyfriend and girlfriend. It could about love of any kind. I decided to scrap about my cousins, Daisy and Holly who, as you can see have a love/hate relationship like most sisters. It's mostly love though let me tell you.

To show case the beautiful papers in the kit I created this starburst design. It was actually quite quick and easy to achieve. Firstly find the centre of your piece of cardstock. Then simply cut off a strip of paper at an angle, place the tip on the centre mark then mark and trim what hangs off the page.


As the design creates a focal point in the centre of the page I decided to place my photo there as well as directing the arrows to that point to further emphasise it.


Behind my photo I have used only cards from the ephemera pack. The pieces in the pack vary in size and as I love to use smaller photos on my layouts they were perfect for creating a matte behind my photo. I would've liked to add different textures behind my photo but I created this while at Uni and didn't have anything on hand.

I have also added a couple of the puffy, leather stickers from the Bits and Pieces Kit, Valerie. So, so cute.
 

I also added some black chevron washi tape which I picked up from the store. The store is full of everything you need to finish of your layout, not just kits, so be sure to check it out and pick yourself up a few extra things.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today,


 photo sophiesig_zpsnqmgpw33.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment