Saturday 28 March 2015

TSK BELLA + PLK JUILETTE + BPK VALERIE ~ CHLOE BEAR ~ KAYLA

Kayla back again and I am on a roll this month! I have created another layout (no process video this time) I made this one late at night and I had all the supplies left over from the kit sitting on my desk. I also had this little photo of myself and my niece from my engagement party and it's rare for me to get a photo with her (I am usually behind the camera) so I really wanted to get this one in the scrapbook. I loved using all these ephemera bits to create a layout about a little girl I love dearly. 








I used a mixture of alphabets. The CHLOE is from the BPK VALERIE kit and the BEAR is from the PLK JULIETTE kit. I love how these two alphas work together. I have also used my favourite Heidi Swapp date stamp.


I loved the beautiful 'shine' title word from the Dear Lizzy gold foam words. I love the font, it is so beautiful. I have always been a Dear Lizzy fan. I did a cluster of items on the left hand side of the photo. I loved the floral heart and the little paint chip that says 'cuddle'. It was perfect for this layout where I am having a cuddle with this gorgeous girl.


One last little peek at the layout. I have pulled from my stash some of the My Minds Eye wood dots because I thought they worked really well with the papers and the collection as a whole. I have punched the butterflies from the gorgeous speciality gold/white stripe paper in the TSK kit. 

I hope you enjoyed a look at this quick layout I put together.

We love to see what you are doing with the kits, so be sure to share them over on our Facebook page.

Much love,


No comments :

Post a Comment