Wednesday 27 March 2019

Skye Kit Handmade Cards with Cathi


Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again. This week I would love to share a set of three cards I have made using the Skye kits. I always like to do several cards with my kits, they are some of my favorite projects to work on!


For my first card I used the gorgeous soft pink striped Sophisticated paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Midnight collection found in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK)This is a clean and simple card with gorgeous layers of the chipboard pieces and the sparkly Thickers found in the TSK as well. I edged the paper with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for a vintage look.  This is a card for my good friend's 50th Birthday!!


For  my next card I used some fun pieces like the twine and bark heart from the Pretty Little Pieces kit in my Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).  The background paper is the Inspired sheet from the Midnight collection. I added a doily from the TSK. The chipboard rose is from the TSK. The butterfly and bloom and grow die cuts are from BPK.  I finished off the card with some enamel dots from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK)


My final card again used the Sophisticate paper from the TSK.  I used some twine from my stash at the base of my cluster and layered some die cuts from the BPK, a chipboard flower and a flair button from the TSK.  The crosses are a bonus gift for subscribers!

I love how they came out and how versatile this kit is! I hope you enjoyed my card set with
the Skye kit and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've got another layout and more cards coming up soon! Hope to see you back soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment