Tuesday 26 March 2019

Week 10 Project Life - Lydia

Good morning everyone, Lydia back to share a project using the beautiful new Skye Kits from The Scrappery Kit Club. I am very excited to be back and creating after having bit of a break while I finished and graduated from High School. I am now onto a new journey of University studying a Bachelor of Photography.

Here is the full single page pocket page spread using the Pretty Little Kit (pocket page).


Currently taking it back to 2017 to try and catch up on my Project Life album and what better way to do so is using The Scrappery Kits that are full and ready to use with all the gorgeous products from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Oh my!! Those Thickers were perfect to add a little tiny touch of subtle sparkle to the layout for the weekly title card as well as one of those delicate doily's.


A handmade filler card using some of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio stickers.


 Perfect amount of embellishing for a journal card.





I hope you all enjoyed this little project I have made using the new Skye kits and I cant wait to share another project soon.

Lydia xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment