Thursday 21 March 2019

Snap Chat Moments Layout using the SKYE kits

Hi Scrappery Peeps,

Lisa here today to share a layout using the gorgeous Skye kits.


I have kept this layout fairly clean & simple as it I used a 8.5 x 11 layout & I have used the stunning patterned papers - which create their own beautiful back grounds.


I used some of the pre cut project life mattes to back the photos. I also used some of the pre cut frames to create some layers. (TIP* Cut these in half so you get more pieces to use)

A few enamel dots & a banner on the top right help bring everything together.


The die cut flowers were a perfect subtle addition to the page - I placed them at different heights some on foam tape & some on double sided tape.

I used some of the die cut words & the super cute tiny stickers to create my title. I love mixing it up & using more than one type of alpha.


The chipboard bunting was a perfect finish to bring all the colours together & put something in that corner in order to create a visual triangle on the layout. This makes a layout more pleasing to the eye.

Please pop over to the shop to check out our kits - the value is amazing!

You can also follow us on Facebook & Instagram.

Have a great day.






No comments :

Post a Comment