Wednesday 20 March 2019

Skye Planner Projects with Cathi


Hello scrappy friends! It's me, Cathi, back again. This week I want to share some projects I've made for my planner using the kit!  I love how versatile the kit is. I've used it for my planner, to make cards, layouts and even some mixed media projects!!  The projects above fit my A5 traveler's notebook and my wallet traveler's notebook, I literally punched holes in a standard leather wallet and added some elastics for a quick notebook for well...notes and my grocery budget price book...I love it!!



For most of the kits I love to do a notebook cover and a folder. On the left is my monthly planner insert cover.  I've used the gorgeous Midnight Bloom & Grow paper from the main Scrappery Kit (TSK) for my cover, adding a gorgeous girl cut out from the All the Things sheet from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK).  The chipboard hearts are from the TSK and enamel dots are from the PLK.  On the right is my folder. I always make a folder to hold stickers and other things for my planner. I love to change it out with each kit.  The paper for my folder is the Midnight Inky Depths paper from the TSK. The cutout is is again from the PLK and the flower die cuts are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).  The photo below shows the folder's inside.


In this photo I have a weekly planning layout using some of the gorgeous pieces from the Skye Kits.  I've used the jar, tag and flower die cuts and the clear hearts and flowers from the from the BPK.


My final two little projects are dashboards for my wallet traveler's notebook! They are the cutes covers!!  This one has a cut out from the All the Things sheet from the PLK. The silver hearts are from a bonus gift you receive with your kits!  The enamel dots are from the PLK as well.


This is such a simple little dashboard but it is one of my favorites! I love the die cut from the BPK, and the "oh my heart" sticker from the PLK.  I finished it off with a few enamel dots from the PLK.

I love how they came out and how versatile this kit is! I hope you enjoyed my planner projects with the Skye kit and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've got some  some cards and another layout coming up soon! Hope to see you back soon!!





No comments :

Post a Comment